BP & Cholesterol Management….
An Overall Improvement In Your Health…
The Healthy Way!
Is Managing Diabetes getting tough? Worried about the insulin you take? Is your dosage going on increasing? Worried about the much more serious effects of Diabetes on health??
Just relax a bit!
Our Scientific Diabetes Management Program Includes…
1) Scientific Nutritious Dieting- Food being a very important part for a diabetic, we aim to manage your Diabetes using Food As a Medicine. Systematic planning of Food while providing all the essential nutrients to the body is what is taken care of at our Online Center.
2) Active Exercise – Any body movement cannot be called as an Exercise. An Exercise should always be active, creative and recreational. This is a very important part where mostly people fail to get a proper and scientific guidance from an experienced personal trainer. At LifeNaturals, you will have a daily online exercise session where a qualified personal trainer will conduct your session and guide you regarding the right kind of exercise needed according to your health necessity.
3) Pranayam – Breathing exercises to strengthen the lungs and to improve an overall oxygen supply to your entire body is very essential. Our Exercise sessions include Scientific Pranayams to achive a healthy Mind and Body.
4) Hydro-therapy- This includes few supportive treatments using water in the form of medicine. The main purpose of these treatments is to speed up and help the body in Detoxifying itself. These are very easy to implement at your home itself. A perfect guidance is given online about the implementation of these treatments. They are not at all time consuming and are also very easy.
We do not need any special equipment or tubs to apply these treatments at home. We use the things available at your home.. e.g. Cloth, Drinking water, Bucket etc..
Now… Let us Understand Diabetes…
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes mellitus, or simply diabetes, is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the pancreas does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst), and polyphagia (increased hunger).
What are the types of Diabetes?
There are three main types of diabetes mellitus (DM).
- Type 1 DM results from the body’s failure to produce insulin, and currently requires the person to inject insulin or wear an insulin pump. This form was previously referred to as “insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus” (IDDM) or “juvenile diabetes”.
- Type 2 DM results from insulin resistance, a condition in which cells fail to use insulin properly, sometimes combined with an absolute insulin deficiency. This form was previously referred to as non insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) or “adult-onset diabetes”.
- The third main form, Gestational diabetes, occurs when pregnant women without a previous diagnosis of diabetes develop a high blood glucose level. It may precede development of type 2 DM.
What are the adverse effects on Health?
If not controlled, diabetes can put you at risk for a host of complications that can affect nearly every organ in the body. They include:
- The heart and blood vessels
- The eyes
- The kidneys
- The nerves
- The gums and teeth
Heart Disease, Blood Vessel Disease, and Diabetes
Heart disease and blood vessel disease are the biggest complications that people with uncontrolled diabetes face. Diabetes can also cause poor blood flow in the legs and feet (peripheral artery disease). Adults with diabetes have heart disease death rates about two to four times higher than adults without diabetes. The risk for stroke is two to four times higher.
Diabetes and the Eyes
Diabetes is the leading cause of new blindness in the U.S. in adults ages 20-74. It can cause a number of eye problems, some of which can lead to blindness if not addressed. The eye disorders include:
- Diabetic retinopathy
Studies show that regular eye exams and timely treatment of diabetes-related eye problems could prevent up to 90% of diabetes-related blindness.
Kidney Disease and Diabetes
Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure in adults in the U.S., accounting for 44% of new cases in 2008.
Diabetes and Your Nerves
Over time, high blood sugar levels can harm the nerves. This can lead to loss of sensation or feeling (usually starting in the toes) or pain and burning of the feet. Approximately 60-70% of people with diabetes have some form of nerve damage.
Diabetes-related nerve damage can also cause pain in the legs, arms, and hands, and can cause problems with digestion, going to the bathroom, or having sex.
Diabetes and Your Teeth
People with diabetes are at high risk for gum disease. Keeping your diabetes under control, and taking good daily care of your teeth can prevent gum disease and tooth loss.
The Cause of Diabetes Complications
Diabetes complications are caused by damage to the blood vessels, nerves, or both.
Symptoms of Diabetes Complications
Symptoms vary depending on the diabetes complication that you have. You may have:
- No symptoms if you have heart disease or atherosclerosis of a large blood vessel, unless you have a heart attack or stroke. Disease of the large blood vessels in your legs may cause problems with blood circulation, leading to leg cramps, changes in skin color, and decreased sensation.
- Vision problems, vision loss, or pain in your eye if you have diabetic eye disease
- No symptoms if you have early diabetes-related kidney disease. Swelling of the legs and feet occur in more advanced stages of kidney failure.
- Tingling, numbness, burning, or shooting or stabbing pain in the feet, hands, or other parts of your body, if the nerves are affected by diabetes (peripheral diabetic neuropathy). If the nerves that control internal organs are damaged (autonomic neuropathy), you may have sexual problems, digestive problems (a condition called gastroparesis); difficulty sensing when your bladder is full; dizziness, fainting, or difficulty knowing when your blood sugar is low.
Is Diabetes Curable?
Usually, our patients ask us this very question to begin with… So, the right question to ask is… “Can Diabetes Be Managed Naturally?” And if the question is of managing Diabetes, then Yes – It can be managed naturally by using Food as a medicine and by working out with the right Exercise schedule. This is the exact thing we do at Life Naturals!
We guide you in a scientific way regarding your Diet and Exercise, along with our detoxification routine. We aim at improving overall health condition. As the overall health improves, we can expect a good improvement in the Health Problem too..!!