All our food habits, lack of exercise, excess stress at work and home etc… takes a toll of our health.
Being in a hectic schedule from morning till night we usually tend to think that we won’t find time to work on our health. But that’s not really true. If you can use food from your kitchen and fit in the exercise in ‘that minimum time’ you have through your hectic schedule, then the miracle is achieved!!
All that we need to lose those extra pounds is your
willingness of gaining back the lost health and set yourself free from all the
other after effects of Obesity.
Worried about losing Weight?? Have you tried so many diet plans and workout schedules..
and still end up having the same “Weight” problem..?? Worried about Ill effects
of Obesity..?? Well, we have the answer to all..
Scientific Nutritious Dieting-
The systematic planning of food using food from your kitchen
Scientific Fasting –
As and if necessary. Not applicable for all cases.
Proper and Adequate rest and relaxation
Rest and relaxation too has a great impact on health
Active Exercise –
Exercise which is active, creative and recreational
Breathing exercises to strengthen the lungs.
The highest source of Vit D3 and we use sun as a medicine.
Few supportive treatments using water in the form of medicine.
Now… Let us Understand Obesity
What is Obesity?
Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have a negative effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and/or increased health problems. People are considered obese when their body mass index (BMI), a measurement obtained by dividing a person’s weight by the square of the person’s height, exceeds 30 kg/m2. World Health Organization (WHO) defines it as –
* A BMI greater than or equal to 25 is overweight
* A BMI greater than or equal to 30 is obese
What are the adverse effects on Health?
Obesity has a far-ranging negative effect on the health. Each Year obesity-related conditions cost over 150 billion dollars and cause an estimated 300,000 premature deaths in the US. The health effects associated with obesity include, but are not limited to the following-
1) High Blood Pressure
3) Heart Disease
4) Joint Problems including Osteoarthritis
5) Sleep apnea and Respiratory problems
7) Metabolic Syndrome
8) Psychosocial effects, Etc..
Why have my previous plans and workouts failed?
Usually, our patients are the ones who have done everything before and have failed either to achieve results, or have failed in maintaining the obtained results. Their efforts vary from following different types of diet plans to working on different workouts like gym, aerobics, Power yoga.. etc.. The end result being disappointing in some way or the other.
With this experience, our patients usually have a ‘Question mark’ in their minds about “Why their previous routines have failed?”
The reason we can trace back is… “Failure to treat the Root Cause“
Few Facts About having Excess Weight..
1) Weight Is a Symptom – Like in fever… Fever is a symptom and there is an underlining cause to it. Similarly, Excess weight is a symptom there is an underlining ‘Cause’ to it. This ‘Root Cause’ can be in the form of Acidity, Constipation, Migraine, Diabetes, Headaches, Hormonal issues, Gynaec Problems
etc.. Usually the symptom is treated and the root cause stays in the body due to which the weight loss fails.
2) Detoxification – Any sign of Ill health is a sign of accumulated toxicity inside the body. Unless the body is detoxified, it cannot come back to normal health. So many times the diet plans and the workout schedule target weight loss, but the internal toxicity either remains the same or is not eliminated fully. This causes re-accumulation of toxic matter inside the body which results in the failure of the weight loss plan.
3) Weight is one of the indicator of Good Health – Like itis said very truly, and is also the greatest fact regarding weight –
Every Healthy Person Will Always Have A Normal Weight,
Every Person Having Normal Weight Need Not Be Healthy..
Any weight loss program should always focus on improving overall Health Level and achieving the Weight Loss along with Increased Energy levels by detoxifying the body, Increase Stamina and developing the Vitality of the body. So many times, only weight loss is focused upon at the cost of your health. Ultimately, the internal toxicity increases and so, the program fails.